ABC Day tour BOOK HERE
Price: 1,800 Baht per person
When: Monday to Friday
Distance: Approximately 16-20 km
Start/finish: ABC Office
On our ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist day tour we will give you a unique insight into the lifestyles of the local people in Bangkok. We will guide you through all layers of society, from high sky scrapers through Bangkok’s biggest fresh market which is a jaw dropping experience. Here you will see vegetables you’ve never seen before while lively chickens and fishes are jumping around. After a small tropical fruit break we will cycle through the small communities built up under the highway, where we will end up at the pier.
Here we will cross the Chao Praya river with our longtail boat where we will arrive in the green heart of Bangkok. Your bicycles will be carried out of the longtail boat for you. (What a great service 🙂 ). We will continue in this green, lush area where you can see the many old plantations. From concrete to green, from busy to quiet. Wow, such big differences!! Just before we were safely cycling through Bangkok and now in nature. While we are cycling over elevated pathways we sometimes spot an occasional monitor lizard or turtle bathing in the sun.
On the way we will stop in this serene oasis to sit down and enjoy a delicious home-made lunch which is freshly prepared by the locals living here. After this delicious lunch we cycle back to our longtail boat, cross the river (TIP: hold your camera ready). where you can experience a stunning and complete different view of Bangkok’s high-rise buildings and cycle back to our ABC office.
It was an ‘Amazing ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist Day tour’.
- coffee or tea upon arrival,
- free use of the internet,
- free photo’s of the day,
- comfortable and well maintained mountain or city bikes,
- bike rental,
- delicious lunch on the way,
- guide fee,
- 2 x longtail boat trips,
- boat transfers,
- a refreshing towel upon return,
- and most of all an Amazing Bangkok Cyclist experience.
- pick up and drop off from your hotel,
- any extra drinks/food not provided by your guide,
- any alcoholic drinks are prohibited during the tours,
- transportation costs if the customer wish to return to our office before the end of the tour.