ABC Day tour
Price: 1,800 Baht per person.
When: Monday to Friday.
Distance: Approximately 16-20 km.
Start/finish: ABC Office
On our ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist day tour we will give you a unique insight into the lifestyles of the local people in Bangkok. We will guide you through all layers of society, from high sky scrapers through Bangkok’s biggest fresh market which is a jaw dropping experience. Here you will see vegetables you’ve never seen before while living chicken and fish are jumping around. After a small fruit break we will go into small communities built up under the highway.
We will cross the Chao Praya river with our long tail boat where we will arrive in the green heart of Bangkok. A green, lush area where there are many old plantations. The city of Bangkok feels so far away while we are cycling over elevated pathways where we spot an occasional monitor lizard or turtle bathing in the sun.
We will stop in this serene area to sit down and enjoy a delicious home-made lunch which is freshly prepared by the locals living here before we take our long tail boat, cross the river where you can experience a stunning and complete different view of Bangkok’s high-rise buildings and cycle back to our ABC office.
- coffee or tea upon arrival,
- free use of the internet,
- free photo’s of the day,
- comfortable and well maintained mountain or city bikes,
- bike rental,
- delicious lunch on the way,
- guide fee,
- 2 x longtail boat trips,
- boat transfers,
- a refreshing towel upon return,
- and most of all an Amazing Bangkok Cyclist experience,
- pick up and drop off from your hotel,
- any extra drinks/food not provided by your guide,
- any alcoholic drinks are prohibited during the tours,
- transportation costs if the customer wish to return to our office before the end of the tour,