ABC Afternoon tour
Price: 1,300 Baht per person
When: Every day of the year
Distance: Approximately 13-16 km
Start/finish: ABC Office
On our ABC Amazing Bangkok Cyclist afternoon tour we are happy to show you around this remarkable city. Explore the backstreets of this vibrant metropolis while the city goes about their daily rituals.
We give you an insight in the lives of the local people, pass an old squeaky wooden bridge and explore communities build under the highway and next to the railway. At the pier we will cross the Chao Praya river with our long tail boat where we will arrive in the green heart of Bangkok.
A green, lush area where there are many old plantations. The city of Bangkok feels so far away while we cycle over elevated pathways where we spot the occasional monitor lizard or turtle bathing in the sun.
We will stop in this serene oasis to sit down and enjoy a cold soft-drink with a snack before we take our long tail boat, cross the river where you can experience a stunning and complete different view of Bangkok’s high-rise buildings and cycle back to our ABC office.
- coffee or tea upon arrival,
- free use of the internet,
- free photo’s of the day,
- comfortable and well maintained mountain or city bikes,
- bike rental,
- guide fee,
- 2 x longtail boat trips,
- boat transfers,
- a refreshing towel upon return,
- and most of all an Amazing Bangkok Cyclist experience,
- pick up and drop off from your hotel,
- any extra drinks/food not provided by your guide,
- Any alcoholic drinks are prohibited during the tours,
- Transportation costs if the customer wish to return to our office before the end of the tour,